All events affecting Believers (Christians) worldwide
Christian Camps Claim To Conduct Gay Child Conversion
By Catherine Davis | 3.10.17
Commentator, Chief Editor, L&SS
I just watched this abc news special that showed how the people who run this so-called Christian boys school operate it. The school prided its self on converting homosexual youth from gay to straight utilizing several methods including whippings. You heard that correctly, 'Christian parents are sending their gay children, in increasing numbers across the nation, to gay conversion camps," says the abc news correspondent who interviewed the person in charge of the Blessed Hope Boy's Academy in Alabama.
The person who runs BHBAA, told the undercover news reporters that he was given permission to use a belt to discipline their child if the bible didn't work.
The next pastor was so cruel to children, several of them testified about the mistreatment from him and now he is in prison (As of two weeks ago) for 20 years.
I can't understand what people in these fake churches don't understand about child abuse laws!!!
As far as I'm concerned, there is one down, and one to go in this video special report!
Leave us a comment or message below:
~DOVES' COVES MININSTRY~
Family Christian on Pinterest
- | Your Christian resource for books, family movies, Bibles and gifts for every occasion. We help you find, grow, share and celebrate your faith.
- Christian on Pinterest
- Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas. Explore Fascinating Male Body, Fashion Sketch, and more! Christian. Save Learn more at Uploaded by user.
- 1000+ Christianity Quotes on Pinterest | God Jesus, John ...
- Find and save ideas about Christianity Quotes on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about God Jesus, John Vianney and Orthodox Christianity.
- Christian Pin It no Pinterest
- "Christian Pin It" features Todays Bible Verse, Christian books and music, inspiration, art and new things to re-pin each day! A ministry of Christian.org. "Li
- 1000+ ideas about Christian Kids Crafts on Pinterest ...
- Find and save ideas about Christian Kids Crafts on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Christian Crafts, Safety Pin Crafts and Sunday School.
- Top 10 Christian Pinterest Boards | Satisfaction Through ...
- christian-pinterest...Looking for top Christian Pinterest boards to follow? Look no further! Find 10 of the top boards here!
- Godinterest Is Christian Pinterest | The Huffington Post
- May 21, 2014 · Video embedded · Wishing that your Pinterest was just a little more Christian? Well, Godinterest is now here...
- Christian Pin It
- christianpinit.comBible verses, quotes, art and pictures to Pin daily. Follow our Boards on Pinterest:
- Related searches for Christianity on Pinterest
Pray a Sinner's Prayer for Salvation from Yahshua (Jesus)!
Yahshua died do that you and I could live forever versus paying the price for our (mankind's - Adam and Eve) sin against God (Creator of the world and the universe - Our heavenly Father) in the beginning of timed.
Their sin of disobedience to God left a guilty stain of sin on all of mankind. So, it took another man (who had to be without sin) to come and bring mankind back to relationship with our creator!
That man is Yahshua (Jesus) the Christ (Savior). Even though Yahshua was both fully man and God at the same time, He had no sin with Himself.
This is why He chose to lay down His life and take man's place and die on a cross. He did it for us (you and I) to have eternal life with our Father in heaven. This is called 'Reconciliation' because man is reconciled (brought back in relationship with) to God!
An example of a prayer you could pray to Yahshua (Jesus) to achieve reconciliation to God the Father in heaven:
Ask Yahshua to forgive you for every sin that you've ever committed in your life (speak out or write down the ones you can remember) such as lying, stealing, using God's name in vain, adultery, etc... >>>> The Ten Commandments are sins in Old Testament, still God mandated forever, are a good place to start from:
Exodus Chapter 20
1“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2“You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3“You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4“Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6“You shall not murder.
7“You shall not commit adultery.
8“You shall not steal.
9“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10“You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”
Ask Yahshua (Jesus) into your heart right now: "Yahshua, please come into my life (my heart) and be my God forever.
Search diligently for a church that preaches straight from God's Word (open every time you visit! Double check after you get home if what they've taught you is in the bible and taught in context. If you're not sure if the info. is correct, do an in depth search online for the truth. Find another church that preaches the truth; if you must!
Let us know if you've accepted Yahshua as your Personal Lord and Savior and your God (Isaiah 9:6) Yahshua's called >>>>>> Son given from God in heaven, Holy Spirit, Mighty God, Prince of Peace!
We love you in Yahshua (Jesus) Christ!