The Truth About Chimerism & Ethics
By Catherine Davis | 6.13.17
Commentator, Chief Editor, L&SS
I've never heard of Chimerism before, until very recently. The subject is extraordinaire, to say the least!
I just so happened to stumble upon this fascinating medical condition by accident. To be more concise, I came across this particular article about Chimerism in humans and the part this condition plays spiritually speaking.
The author mentions how he thinks human Chimeras have two souls and that explains why many of them experience problems with dual personality syndrome. I didn't think to ask the following question about that statement until just now as I write this commentary: I want to know if the author thinks both souls are accountable for their own sins? After all, aren't they really two people living in one body?
Then; however, I thought that maybe that isn't such a smart question because there is only one brain attached to the body - so only one twin is controlling whatever the body does. Thus, in my opinion, the brain that control's the body is responsible for all sins committed in that body.
This health condition is thought of as noninvasive because those who have it don't really experience any tell-tell signs or symptoms to warrant concern.
The author of the linked article below, on-the-other hand, suggest that many people with Chimerism, do have symptoms of this condition. The author says that many of them experience bouts of depression, and feelings of dual-mindedness (as if their thoughts often unwillfully travel in different directions), some of them have two different eye-colors, and some patches of two different skin shades.
What is chimerism in humans?
"Humans. The prevalence of natural chimerism in humans is far less common than in other animals. Scientists and researchers believe chimerism happens in humans when fraternal twins fuse together. The end result of the fused twin [also known as parasitic twins] is either male, female, or a hermaphroditic individual." Humans and Animals - Chimerism
Chimerism: Human/Animal Hybrids
Just when I thought I've learned a lot about Chimerism in humans and animals, I find out that scientist are now mixing human and animal DNA creating Hybrid Chimeras.
But wait a minute, before you faint out of shock. Those scientist aren't complete Frankensteins, they simply splice organ genes from human (the following article states they -stem cells- from the patient to receive the new organ) stem cells and place them in an animal such as a pig to grow into a usable organ to transplant into patient in need of a new organ.
About gene splicing and insertion, according to the article linked below,
"The concept of creating the hybrids, which are less than .001 percent human, involves injecting human stem cells collected from the patient’s skin inside of a small pig embryo,..."
An Air Suspicion Looms
I still think that somewhere across the planet, there are real Frankenstein doctors out there doing more than simply using the patient's own dna and placing it into pig embryos. Ironically, since history has a way of repeating itself, why should I not be concerned that human animals are being produced to satisfy 'Big Pharma's' bottom lines.
But then, this is my opinion and I am not trying to force it on any of you; I am just giving you food for thought! Of course, I haven't any proof of this immoral activities; however, I am not one to take scientific facts at face value considering all they've done throughout several centuries. You know, using human beings as guinea pigs and experimenting on them, i.e., testing how disease works in humans by injecting things such as the Syphilis virus into them.
And, when scientist create human pigs, they've, without a doubt, violated God, our creator's Laws by playing god.
While human as well as animal Chimeras are genetically mixed twins; one having absorbed the other producing various oddities like half of the being one color and the other half another color, two eye colors, among other physical conspicuous traits, they are still normal and should be treated with respect. Those with Chimerism who experience mental issues should seek and be given the help they need. On-the-other-hand, scientific Chimeras are the real oddities that need close observation and checks and balances to make sure they're not exploited.
Other UNFORGETTABLE News
- 35 best images about Unforgettable on Pinterest | Seasons ...https://www.pinterest.com/alwaysforever44/unforgettableExplore Courtney LaBrie's board "Unforgettable" on Pinterest. | See more about Seasons, Logos and TVs.
- 17+ images about unforgettable on Pinterest | Seasons, TVs ...https://www.pinterest.com/heathermunden/unforgettableExplore Heather Munden's board "unforgettable" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Seasons, TVs and Memories.
- Images of pinterest, unforgettablebing.com/images
See more images of pinterest, unforgettable
- 127 best images about Unforgettable on Pinterest ...https://www.pinterest.com/robincooper545/unforgettableExplore Robin Cooper's board "Unforgettable" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Watercolors, Crafting and Birthday wishes.
- 78 best images about Unforgettable on Pinterest | Seasons ...https://www.pinterest.com/kmills53/unforgettableExplore Kathy Mills's board "Unforgettable" on Pinterest, the world's catalog of ideas. | See more about Seasons, Photo center and Mike d'antoni.
- Unforgettable Episode Guide - Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.com/explore/unforgettable-episode-guideFind and save ideas about Unforgettable episode guide on Pinterest. | See more about Funny tv quotes, Friends quotes chandler and Ross friends.
- Unforgettable (2017) | Fandangowww.fandango.com/unforgettable_198648/movieoverview
- Suspense ·
- R ·
- 2 min
- Unforgettable: A Hollywood Romance - Kindle edition by ...www.amazon.com › … › Kindle eBooks › Literature & FictionUnforgettable: A Hollywood Romance - Kindle edition by Nelle L'Amour. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like ...
- Recipes from 'Unforgettable Appetizers' - The Jackson Sunwww.jacksonsun.com/.../07/29/recipes-unforgettable-appetizers/13333211Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest. Recipes from 'Unforgettable Appetizers' ... makes this recipe truly unforgettable. I know your guests will love it.
- Gifts for Her Under $100 - Unique & Unforgettable Gifts ...https://hu.pinterest.com/pin/68117013088565846Gifts for Her Under $100 - Unique & Unforgettable Gifts ... (27) Pinterest • The world’s catalog of ideas. Works for KitchenAid by Dario Grasselli at Coroflot.com.
- Unforgettable Proposals (samidavies)'s ideas on Pinteresthttps://au.pinterest.com/samidaviesUnforgettable Proposals | Unforgettable Proposals specialises in exclusive and magical marriage proposals. We can also create the perfect setting for any romantic ...